Yep, that's me (uh, on the right) hanging out with Carson Kressley and the Nikon Event (no, he probably doesn't remember me, I know, still, you believe me, right?) along with about a thousand other women who attended the BlogHer Conference 2009 in Chicago.
Have you heard of BlogHer? I've been a member for...um...what year is it, anyway? All kidding aside (mostly) BlogHer is populated by a great community of women (like me) who happen to enjoy sharing stuff on the internet and, more often than not, make it a habit of supporting each other...both online and IRL.
I'M GOING: I'll BE TWEETING AS @THISFULLHOUSE!
I attended BlogHer 2007, 2008, 2009 and, along with my dear friend @BusyMom, risked riding in a NYC ambulance in order to save a fellow blogger at BlogHer 2010 (seriously, you just can't make some of this stuff up!) oh, and I left my heart in San Deigo during BlogHer 2012.
I have also attended:
- Invited to Cape May Bloggers Retreat in Cape May, NJ on June 9, 10 and 11
- Invited to Kellogg's Blogger Summit in Battle Creek, MI on October 12 and October 13
- Invited to Nestle Family Blogging Event in Glendale, CA: MY THOUGHTS AS AN ATTENDEE: Nestle Family Blogging Event - Lessons Learned, Social Media and Twitter
- Invited to tour Kraft Kitchens in Chicago, IL on August 19 and August 20 - Click here for This Full House Recap of Kraft Kitchens Event or follow this link: http://www.thisfullhouse.com/reviews/2009/08/kraft-food-kitchens-i-baked-and-i-liked-it.html
- Invited to attend the General Mills Eat & Greet Event at General Mills Headquarters in Minneapolis, MN on August 26 and August 27 - Click here for This Full House Recap of General Mills Eat & Greet Event or follow this link: http://www.thisfullhouse.com/reviews/2009/08/general-mills-eat-greet-food-for-thought-and-their-simply-delicious-cookies.html
- Attended PBS Parents Blogger Event at WNET.org, PBS Headquarters in NYC to discuss Learning with SuperWhy! and quoted in PBS - Remotely Connected.
- This Full House partners with Stop and Shop in co-hosting a New Jersey Mom Bloggers Event held at the Frog and Peach restaurant in New Brunswick, NJ to benefit the Community Food Bank of New Jersey, courtesy of Stop and Shop!
- Invited to attend the Campbell's Kids Soup and V8 V. Fusion Mommy Blogger Event hosted by the Campbell Soup Company in Philadelphia, NJ on January 29, 2009: Posts recapping the Campbells Mom Blogger Event can be found in This Full House archives located at http://www.thisfullhouse.com/reviews/campbells-mom-bloggers/
- Attended the Bloggers Brunch and hosted by Childsplay Communications, with photographs and video posted on Mom Market Trends.
- Invited to attend the 3rd annual Glamour Reel Moments in Los Angeles, California October 13-15, 2008 sponsored by Glamour Magazine and Suave - original blog post, here.
- Invited to attend a luncheon, sponsored by Stop & Shop/Giant, at Sarabeth's Restaurant in New York City - you can read my recap on the new changes at Stop & Shop/Giant, here.
- Invited to attend Johnson & Johnson's Camp Baby (along with 50 other mom bloggers) for a 3-day event held in New Brunswick, NJ.
Please feel free to visit MY Media Kit Page or, to learn a little more about my work, check out my Writing Page, Speaking Page, Credentials Page, oh and a few Nice Words from Colleagues and Readers, as well, when you have time, of course.