I love sharing information on products and services that perhaps help make life for larger families (like mine) a little easier, or give back to the community, by partnering with brands, networking with writers and connecting with REAL families (ditto) online.
[takes a deep breath]
Here are a few of my favorite projects I've worked on and...yes...I do this AND more, ALL from my kitchen table, mostly:
- Together Counts Ambassador and Featured Blogger for 2013
- Partnered with Pedigree as a "Feeding Project Ambassador" for 2013
- Partnered with Clorox as a "Power a Bright Future Blogger" for 2012
- Featured blogger for United Nations' Shot@Life - Blogust12 Blog Relay for Good campaign.
- Featured blogger for KatieCouric.com -- published piece on dating violence.
- Featured blogger for Hershey's Camp Bondfire campaign on Facebook
- Kellogg's Mom Ambassador, 2012
- Partnered with Hallmark as a "Life is a Special Occasion Blogger" for 2012
- Partnered with BlogHer and CVS/Minute Clinic to film a psa video at BlogHer 2011
- Blog Frog Community Leader for Horizon Dairy Healthy Families
- With mention in The Digital Mom Handbook
- Featured Blogger for Nestle Family Summer Activity Center, 2011
- Kmart.com's Playdate Place Featured Blogger, 2011
- Partnered with some of my favorite brands to create TFH Holiday Picks 2010
- Pink Dozen Blogger for Eggland's Best partnership with Susan G. Komen
- Member of the Moms Breakfast Club and blogger sponsored by Kellogg
- 77kids (by American Eagle) Do Good Day: Team Captain, New Jersey
- Frigidaire Test Drive Mom, 2010: Super Influencer (washer, dryer, dishwasher, refrigerator, stove and over the stove microwave)
- PalmPre Plus Blogger, 2010
- Omron Overstep Your Bounds Challenge Blogger, 2009: Where I won a $5,000 donation to my local RMH!
- Xbox 360 Live Blogger, 2009
- Campbells Mom Blogger, 2009
- Blogging Out Hunger, 2008
- ESRB Game Rating Summaries, 2008: Filmed their b-roll at This Full House (the house!)
Aaaand, a few of my favorite Blog Networks:
Please feel free to visit MY Media Kit Page, or to learn a little more about my work, check out my Writing Page, Speaking Page, Blogging Events Page, oh and a few Nice Words from Colleagues and Readers, as well, when you have time, of course.